Launches January 1, 2020
Premiere Episode Toward Bottom of Page!
Audio of the Text on This Page
=> Looking to reclaim or elevate your Thrill of Living?
There’s far more to life than the lyrics in John Cougar Mellencamp’s classic song, “The Ballad of Jack & Diane:” Life does NOT go on after the thrill of living is gone.
To live our lives at the level of our highest intentions, to reclaim and magnify our Thrill of Living, and to create the life we want and the world we want, we must stop living our lives at the level of our self-development limitations and special interest mindjacking!
It’s time to wake up, wise up, and step up…
- …As passionately committed citizens, leaders, change makers, executives, entrepreneurs, and helping professionals…
- …Who lovingly live our authentic purpose…
- …Without sacrificing our personal wellbeing, cherished relationships, financial enoughness, social responsibility, or connection with Source.
The 2020s Decade Is Our Time To:
- Wake Up to the hidden life-draining spells that are harming us as individuals and as a society.
- Wise Up to the freedom we need for successfully pursuing happiness as self-responsible individuals and socially responsible citizens.
- Step Up to new levels of personal power and positive impact so we can co-create the kind of world we most want to live in.
The Podcast’s Mindset
The Wake Up, Wise Up, Step Up Podcast is Built Around This Mindset:
- We are spiritual beings designed to bring heaven to earth by becoming who we truly are, collaborating more effectively with others, and elevating our positive impact in the world.
- To clarify and amplify our purpose we must drain our inner swamp… of the personal baggage we carry and the mindjacking propaganda we are force-fed.
If you resonate with this mindset, you’re going to love this podcast.
The Wake Up, Wise Up, Step Up” Podcast Covers These Topics:
- Strategic Self-Development That Serves Us All™
- Integrative Health & Wellbeing
- Masculine & Feminine Maturity (in contrast to Shadow Masculine & Feminine that have been creating massive harm)
- Right Relationship With Power, Money & Technology
- Ethical Leadership & Executive Effectiveness
- Entrepreneur, Business & Nonprofit Socially Responsible Success
- Societal Repair & Flourishing
- Technology That Makes All These Things Easier
Be the First to Know When New Wake Up, Wise Up, Step Up Podcast Episodes Are Available: Get on the Notification List!
About Your Podcast Host
The Wake Up, Wise Up, Step Up Podcast is hosted by Dr. David Gruder, the 12 award-winning human potential and societal repair thought leader who has held leadership roles in virtually every area of the Human Potential field, starting in the 1970s. A recovering psychologist, professional troublemaker, and TEDx speaker, his parents sent him to Woodstock when he was 15. His mission is making integrity profitable, leadership elevated, collaboration productive, happiness sustainable, and society healthy™.
Dr. Gruder is the President of Integrity Culture Systems™, the Executive Director of the CIHS Center for Integral Leadership, the Mergers & Acquisitions Success Psychologist for Blue Sky Business Resources & Elevate Summits, a Legacy Faculty with CEO Space International, and much more. He completed his doctorate in clinical & organizational development psychology in 1982, and has provided keynotes, training programs, consulting, and mentoring, in 8 countries on 3 continents, and via the internet, on well over 100 wide-ranging topics.
Proclaimed “America’s Integrity Expert” by Radio-TV Interview Report, he has given multiple hundreds of media interviews, and has been featured in Forbes, Inc, and NonProfit Performance more than 20 times. He has also authored, co-authored, been the psychology editor for, written forewords, afterwards, & chapters, or otherwise been prominently featured in 24 books (The next book he is co-authoring— on Executive Temperaments — is expected to be released in 2020). Dr. Gruder’s own books have won awards in culture change, current events in politics & society, conscious business & leadership, health & wellness, mental health, transformational psychology, and self-help.
This podcast marks Dr. Gruder’s third foray into broadcasting. He hosted a radio show plus a weekly commentary segment in the 1970s, co-hosted a show with radio legend Lee Mirabal during first decade of this century, and is now hosting this podcast.