The Wake Up, Wise Up, Step Up Podcast
You’ll Find Episodes Just For You If You’re…
- Looking to reclaim or elevate your Thrill of Living and Optimal Wellbeing
- Feeling like there’s got to be more to life than mere survival, but not quite sure what it looks like & how to live it
- Tired of wasting time, energy & money using the “spaghetti against the wall” hit-and-miss way of selecting personal & professional self-development resources
- Fed up with today’s societal divisiveness, political polarization, governance gridlock, & media mindjacking
- Wanting to uplevel your effectiveness as a leader, changemaker, executive, entrepreneur, or helping pro
Get Notified About New Wake Up, Wise Up, Step Up Podcast Episodes
Discover Why This Podcast Is For You.
Then Listen to Episodes by Clicking on Your Choice Further Below!
Watch the "About the Podcast" Video or Listen to the Audio
About the "Wake Up, Wise Up, Step Up" Podcast
To live our lives at the level of our highest intentions, to reclaim and magnify our Thrill of Living, and to create the life we want and the world we want, we must stop living our lives at the level of our self-development limitations and special interest mindjacking!
It’s time to wake up, wise up, and step up…
- …As passionately committed citizens, leaders, change makers, executives, entrepreneurs, and helping professionals…
- …Who lovingly live our authentic purpose…
- …Without sacrificing our personal wellbeing, cherished relationships, financial enoughness, social responsibility, or connection with Source.
The 2020s Decade Is Our Time To:
- Wake Up to the hidden life-draining spells that are harming us as individuals and as a society.
- Wise Up to the freedom we need for successfully pursuing happiness as self-responsible individuals and socially responsible citizens.
- Step Up to new levels of personal power and positive impact so we can co-create the kind of world we most want to live in.
The Podcast’s Mindset
The Wake Up, Wise Up, Step Up Podcast is Built Around This Mindset:
- We are spiritual beings designed to bring heaven to earth by becoming who we truly are, collaborating more effectively with others, and elevating our positive impact in the world.
- To clarify and amplify our purpose we must drain our inner swamp… of the personal baggage we carry and the mindjacking propaganda we are force-fed.If you resonate with this mindset, you’re going to love this podcast.
The Wake Up, Wise Up, Step Up” Podcast Covers These Topics:
- Strategic Self-Development That Serves Us All™
- Integrative Health & Wellbeing
- Masculine & Feminine Maturity (in contrast to Shadow Masculine & Feminine that have been creating massive harm)
- Right Relationship With Power, Money & Technology
- Ethical Leadership & Executive Effectiveness
- Entrepreneur, Business & Nonprofit Socially Responsible Success
- Societal Repair & Flourishing
- Resources That Makes All These Things Easier
About Your Podcast Host
Discover where Dr. Gruder stands on the issues that he is missioned with addressing at www.DrGruder.com/position-statement.
Proclaimed “America’s Integrity Expert” by Radio-TV Interview Report, he has given multiple hundreds of media interviews, and has been featured in Forbes, Inc, and NonProfit Performance more than 20 times. He has also authored, co-authored, been the psychology editor for, written forewords, afterwards, & chapters, or otherwise been prominently featured in 24 books (The next book he is co-authoring— on Executive Temperaments — is expected to be released in 2020). Dr. Gruder’s own books have won awards in culture change, current events in politics & society, conscious business & leadership, health & wellness, mental health, transformational psychology, and self-help.
This podcast marks Dr. Gruder’s third foray into broadcasting. He hosted a radio show plus a weekly commentary segment in the 1970s, co-hosted a show with radio legend Lee Mirabal during first decade of this century, and is now hosting this podcast.
Click on the Episodes You Want
Episode pages include links to free gifts & GoDeeper™ resources!
Make Integrity ProfitableDr. G's Resources forPurpose-Driven EnterprisesAre you looking to boost your, or your enterprise's, effectiveness? Have you not yet found who you've been looking for? Or have you outgrown resources you've been utilizing and are seeking a...
EPISODE 6 A 3-Step Personal Empowerment Plan to Respond Wisely to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic Episode Description: While debates are underway about how coronavirus (technically known as Covid-19) developed, and what public policy in dealing with it ought to...
EPISODE 5 Take Charge of Your Relationship With Your Heart: Special Interview With Laurie Morse, L.Ac.Episode Description: Even though I was not planning to start interviewing people on my podcast for awhile, in honor of February being Heart Month, I made an exception...
EPISODE 4 The Battle for Your Brain & How to Reclaim Your Free Will in the Age of MindjackingEpisode Description: In the 2020s, Propaganda-Proofing yourself has unfortunately become an essential self-development skill for citizens, influencers, and leaders. As you...
EPISODE 3 5 Great Truths of Thriving Societies & How We Can Repair Our Society By Realigning With ThemIn this third episode of the Wake Up, Wise Up, Step Up Podcast, you'll Wake Up to 3 Big Lies that are destroying society and governance, you'll Wise Up to 5 Great...
EPISODE 2 Self-Development Mastery in the 2020s DecadeIn this second episode of the "Wake Up, Wise Up, Step Up" Podcast, Dr. Gruder challenges the status quo of the human potential movement. We need to radically revision self-development in the 2020s decade so we’re...
EPISODE 1 Why Waking Up, Wising Up & Stepping Up Matters for Us AllIn this premier episode of the "Wake Up, Wise Up, Step Up" Podcast, Dr. Gruder offers his perspective on how society got off track and how we can get back on track during the 2020s decade. It's...
Get on the Podcast Notification List!
Be the First to Know When New Wake Up, Wise Up, Step Up Podcast Episodes Are Available.
Accountability, Anger Issues, Business, Collaboration, Corporate Culture, Culture Architecture, Employee Engagement, Energy Psychology, Entrepreneurship, Governance, Guiding Principles, Happiness, Health, Helping Professionals, Hijacking of Happiness, Hijacking of Society, Integrity, Leadership, ManKind Project, Media Appearances, Money, Money Integrity, Nonprofits, Podcast, Politics, Propaganda-Proofing, Psychotherapy, Relationships, Resource Recommendations, Reviews, Self-Development, Social Responsibility, Solutions, Training Programs