From Dr. David Gruder:
- Why do I leave my choose to leave my personal and professional life behind five times a year for ten days at a time, and trade the comforts of home to live in a hotel room, just so I can teach and mentor at CEO Space International Free Enterprise Forums?
- Why did Forbes rank CEO Space Forums as a resource entrepreneurs simply can’t afford to miss in 2013?
- Why did Legacy Magazine feature CEO Space’s founder this year among the “living legends?”
- Why did Nightingale Conant give CEO Space a lifetime achievement award this year?
- What makes this entrepreneur development organization over-perform for its members?
- Access a resource that will grow you personally like nothing you ever experienced in your life, through developing you as an ethical collaborative entrepreneur
- Ramp up new customers, clients and affiliations to accelerate cash flow, or your money back
- Get more one-on-one mentorship at the top at no extra cost
- Grow as a business leader
- Build your business and your profitability more rapidly and sustainably through a new type of trade show that those who don’t like trade shows love — even professionals
- Make better choices or investments with others just like yourself
- Or upshift to an “A-game” contact and resource list…
…Then I suggest you hop into your car or onto a plane and join me at CEO Space in Lake Las Vegas, Nevada (a gorgeous oasis on the shores of a beautiful lake, about a half hour from Las Vegas that looks and feels nothing like Las Vegas!). CEO Space Forums are designed to give you time flexibility to run your business virtually while you opening up the flood gate of new opportunities in person.
- Entrepreneurs at all stages of development who are devoted to ethically building a sustainably profitable business;
- World class experts & training to help them succeed; and
- Contacts to virtually anyone & anything that a venture needs to succeed (customers, resources, top influencers, & funding sources).
- Collaboration creates more durable success than competition
- Integrity is more profitable than manipulation, and
- Having a business family is more valuable than getting a bunch of business cards pushed in your face.
- Develop high-value connections that open doors to whatever their business most needs next;
- Receive top-notch training in the success skills that are most relevant to the development phase their venture is currently in (from concept through exit); and
- Gain unparalleled benefits from sitting at meal tables hosted by, & doing individual consultations with, world-class experts in all areas of entrepreneurship.
The depth of the relationships I’ve personally achieved through my involvement with CEO Space is impossible to convey, but please feel free to watch this videos about CEO Space (http://ceospaceinternational.com/videos.htm), including mine:
I can’t think of a better way for you to ramp up your income faster than the July 21st CEO Space Forum. My fellow CEO Space instructors include some of the most famous folks you know as well as leading corporate mentors in every industry. Most professionals can get 30 hours of continuing education credits, in and around potentially gaining in a week more clients than most of their colleagues acquire in a year.
If you aren’t realizing the FULL POTENTIAL of the economic recovery that’s finally getting under way, then you’re missing out. After you use CEO Space to upgrade your entrepreneurial and leadership skills, your venture planning acumen, and your connections, your income will simply grow faster (again, CEO Space guarantees it). S0, go ahead and click on the link below to find out for yourself what I am talking about.
An annual Forbes article selected CEO Space as a “must-attend conference for 2013” for entrepreneur training. My film goes a step further by asking and answering this question: where can you get the best-of-the-best in the world privately mentoring you one-on-one? The answer: only one place I know of – CEO Space.
Building your business to last and doing that better and faster than you could possibly do on your own makes becoming a CEO Space Lifetime Member an immediate opportunity. The longer you wait the more time, energy and money you’re likely to make on your journey toward entrepreneurial success. All I am suggesting is that you check it out. If you elect to enroll, they will help you through the process.
Every single contact of mine that has enrolled in CEO Space has thanked me deeply for introducing them to this organization that I personally refer to as “the business family I had always wanted and never believed existed.” Every single one has said…
…I wish I realized years ago how valuable this organization could be.
- Where: Lake Las Vegas Westin Resort (hotel and meals are included for full members attending the entire Forum)
- When: Bonus classes start on Friday night October 12th @ 7:00pm, the Forum continues through Sunday afternoon October 21, and post-Forum onsite deal-making continues through Wednesday October 24!)
- What: Non-stop networking, consulting and skills development in new model for CEOs, Presidents and Professionals-in-Practice that blows the old style trade shows out of the water.
- Prioritize: Growing your market and growing YOU can’t wait because the longer you wait to begin your CEO Space Lifetime Membership, the longer you’re at risk of continuing to make costly mistakes while floundering because you’ve not found, let alone accessed, the resources you most need next on your pathway to success.
If you can find a better full-spectrum entrepreneur development organization than CEO Space, with a lower lifetime membership fee, I want to know about it!
“Bringing the wisdom of psychology to business, the wisdom of entrepreneurship to experts…
and the best of both to education, governance & social change.”