On your left is where you are now…
…On your right are your dreams…
…And in the middle is what’s between you and your dreams
as an entrepreneur, a leader, an executive, a helping professional, or a service provider.
- What stands between you and your dreams is not funding or branding or marketing or sales or customer service… even though all of these of course matter.
- What stands between you and your dreams is not even the right advisors, executives, implementers, distributors, visibility providers, and so forth… even though all of these matter too.
What stands between you and your dreams is your blind spots: the gaps you’ve got that you don’t know are standing between you and your success. In psychology these blinds spots are often referred to as “Shadow.”
Super decision-making is the most important muscle there is for entrepreneurs and leaders because financial success comes from superior decisions. Your decision-making blind spots are sabotaging your financial success far more than any other factor.
Why? Because you can’t attract & select the right advisors, implementers or opportunities/clients without decision making mastery.
Your blind spots might be about…
- Your blind spots might be about the self-development you don’t know you need to do to become a successful entrepreneur, leader, executive, helping professional, or service provider
- Your blind spots might be about what you don’t know about how to build a high productivity team & culture around you
- Your blind spots might be about not knowing the best sequence to build your business and onboard your advisors, executives, implementers, visibility sources, and/or funders
- Your blind spots might be about your secret blocks to getting wealthy.
Don’t let ANY of your blind spots destroy your dream while you’re trying to build your business.
I’m Dr. David Gruder, an Enterprise Success Psychologist who is the President of Integrity Culture Systems™, and the Director of the soon-to-be-launched Center for Integral Leadership at the California Institute for Human Science.In CEO Space, I became a CEO Space Faculty member in 2010, and am Special Counsel to Berny Dohrmann, and a former Board member. My mission is to make happiness sustainable, collaboration productive, integrity profitable, and society healthy. I am a bestselling author, international speaker, trainer, consultant, and key advisor who specializes in Leader Effectiveness, Enterprise Success, Culture Architecture, and Strategic Integrated Self-Development. I have worked with leaders, executives, entrepreneurs, and helping professionals in 8 countries on three continents. One of my biggest joys is translating intentions and values into step-by-step implementation procedures that enable leaders, enterprises, and causes to walk their talk. I’ve been blessed to have received 11 awards, to have been named”America’s Integrity Expert” by Radio & TV Interview Reports, and to have given multiple hundreds of media interviews including having been featured in Forbes 18 times.
No matter how devoted you are to your dreams and your entrepreneurial enterprise,your blind spots will block your success.
Face it: CEO Space events are spectacular for connecting with experts, service providers, potential sources of funding, and more. AND because of this, it’s super-easy to get intoxicated with wanting to engage someone immediately or with saying yes to an opportunity right now. Here’s the thing: just because you believe you’ve found a great subject matter expert or someone who can do something really valuable for you, that doesn’t necessarily mean that now is the best time to invest time, energy or money in them.
I can’t begin to tell you how many times blind spots have caused people to say yes to engaging someone, or to an opportunity, before that is wise for their enterprise.
Even well-meaning advisors and service providers don’t always know how to determine whether NOW is the best time for YOU to engage them. Their enthusiasm plus your blind spots risk causing financial damage to your enterprise due to faulty decision-making.
That’s why it’s so important to commit first to becoming a superior decision-maker and to doing this first and foremost by identifying your blind spots. Here’s what CEO Space’s Founder and Chairman Berny Dohrmann says:
“What is wrong with Napoleon Hill’s framework is that it neglects to provide the decision-making upgrades that make laws of attraction & reciprocity work. I’m two years working my shadow process with David and I’ll tell you he knows the buttons to push that uncover your blind spots and the methods to use to help you resolve them. The extent to which this has produced core transformation in me has been staggering. Ask me and I’ll tell you.”
Blind spots of yours might be undermining your success as an entrepreneur in any of these areas:
- Business-Life Integration: making sure your business is designed so you can attain your ultimate life goals without eroding your life balance commitments on the way to entrepreneurial success
- Sequencing: bringing on the right resources (opportunities, advisors, executives, implementers, funders, etc.) at the best time for the appropriate scope of work
- Leader Self-Development: becoming the motivator, communicator and orchestrator your enterprise needs you to be for it to succeed
- Culture Creation: utilizing practical procedures that maximize individual productivity and accountability while creating high collaboration, high happiness, purpose-driven work teams
- Monetization: eliminating your hidden money sabotage programming, and the unrecognized gaps in your monetization tactics, that have been limiting your success in generating and maintaining your own financial wellbeing… and your enterprise’s
If you could find on your own the blind spots that will get you in trouble they wouldn’t be blind spots.
Don’t make a move before you’ve dealt with your blind spots.
Don’t let your personal blocks or your business blind spots destroy your dream while you’re trying to build your success.
To schedule your free in-person 25-minute Business BlindSpotting™ Consultation with Dr. Gruder during CEO Space 1217, CLICK HERE (opens a new browser window).
To schedule a full 85-minute Business BlindSpotting™ Illumination Session after CEO Space 1217 (by phone or video call), CLICK HERE (opens a new browser window).
To take advantage of a combined Business BlindSpotting™ Illumination PLUS M-Dimensional Wealth™ Makeover after CEO Space 1217 for a very special reduced fee through the end of 2017 (by phone or video call), CLICK HERE (opens a new browser window). To decide whether this opportunity would be a valuable add-on for you, CLICK HERE FIRST to watch a free webinar on M-Dimensional Wealth™ (opens a new browser window).